Intego Edgeware Ruggedized Storage Platform
The Intego Edgeware Ruggedized Storage Platform is designed for the rapid, physical collection and transfer of imagery, LIDAR or sensor data from remote field locations with no network access to fixed data centers or base operations. Designed to survive shock and vibration with a ruggedized chassis structure.
Optimized for Industry and Military Applications
Rugged platform designed for the rapid, physical collection and transfer of imagery, LIDAR or sensor data from remote field locations with no network access to fixed data centers or base operations.
- High Density – Up to 192TB within a single 5U MRSS rack mount, ruggedized enclosure to MIL-STDs.
- Removable Storage – Six (6) 8 bay swappable mobile modules with hot swappable drive bays to allow remote data collection and analysis.
- High-Performance – Access MB to TB files in seconds.
- Connectivity – Access shared files via any kind of network client (UNIX, Windows, MAC OS, Linux), 7 PCIe slots, 10G Ethernet, InfiniBand (optional), dedicated block-level storage via iSCSI.
- Reliability – RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 data protection, dual controllers.
- Recovery – Synchronous mirroring and asynchronous replication. Snapshots and Volume Backup. D2D, D2T and D2USB modes available.
- Security – SSH for secure encrypted communications, SSL for secure communications over the internet.
- Customizable – Model shown is naval variant, but can be customized to meet alternate DoD requirements.
- SNMP Alerts – Manage and monitor events.
- COTS Components – Economical and available components including an open source Linux operating system.